When you’re looking for the best rhinoplasty surgeon on the East Coast, and you have no knowledge or experience about this type of surgery, making a wrong decision is highly likely. Luckily for you, this article focuses on guiding you through the process of finding a competent rhinoplasty surgeon around your local area. So, when would you consider Rhinoplasty or in common terms a nose job? There are three distinct possibilities.
The first is cosmetic reasons – a bump on the bridge, a slightly deviant angle between the nose’s tip and the upper lip, a bulbous or too narrow a tip or any other feature that you might not like and want to be changed.
The second is reconstructive reasons – the nose that has been injured, damaged and deformed due to accidents or burns or any birth defects that obstructs breathing and has to be reconstructed to a proper shape.
The third is revision Rhinoplasty – a nose job gone wrong and not done well and has to be set right. The best Rhinoplasty surgeon in the US will be equally at home in all three types of procedures and will be able to craft the perfect nose.
We all Know that the nose is the center of attraction of a person’s face so special precaution should be followed when looking for a surgeon to conduct Rhinoplastic surgery on you. It’s not a tough task if you go about it in a systematical manner. The best place to start with would be the Internet – Conduct some online research about the professionals around your locality and end with a detailed consultation with the surgeon of choice before the surgery. So, how do you find the best rhinoplasty surgeon on the East Coast? Take the following into consideration;
1. Their Specialization – You should also ensure that the surgeon has specialized in this field that is, they should be performing more Rhinoplasty in a year than any other surgery.
2. Their Artistic Vision – The best Rhinoplasty surgeon will have great artistic vision and also a sense of aesthetic beauty. That’s the only assurance you’ll have that will guarantee the surgeon does an exemplary nose job on you. During your initial consultations, remember to ask for a couple of before and after photographs of the surgeon’s previous clients. You should be able to note the differences as well as the amount of experience your surgeon has in the field.
3. The Standard of the clinic – Look around when you visit for preliminary consultations. You will discover that the best Rhinoplasty surgeon will have state of the art equipment in their clinic. This will include at least the latest 3D simulators for demonstration purposes in case you want to see how your nose will look like after surgery.
4. Their Educational Qualifications – The best Rhinoplasty surgeon on the East Coast would have majored from the top medical schools in the country and would be active members of a well-known international body(ies) of plastic surgeons with published papers to their name.
5. Their Board Certification -This is crucial and ensures that the surgeon has excellent as well as superior capabilities because only the best practitioners are awarded certifications by such boards. For example, The American Society of Plastic Surgeons (A.S.P.S) and The American Board of Plastic Surgery (A.B.P.S.) lay down stringent cut-off points and only surgeons who can meet them get certified.
Finally, If the surgeon passes these meets these five requirements, then you’ll naturally be able to tell if your expectations will be fulfilled. Remember, do not look for discounts or low prices. The best surgeons will have above average and professional fees so you should be financially prepared for it.